because we steal shit like this from each other all the time.
1) Was 2005 a good year for you?
hum, not too bad i think, in spite of all things
2) What was your favorite moment of the year?
there’ve been too many favourite little moments, but i think the best one had to be when i traipsed through chs in the dark to find my way to the track and we started dancing to a little cd player in the middle of the chs track with random people running around looking at us like we were retards haha (:
3) What was your least favorite moment of the year?
when it was after block tests and econs results came out on my birthday and i realised i did really badly (in all honesty i wasn’t upset because i did badly cos i suck at econs anyway, i was upset cos i lost to someone i thought was a complete moron by 1 mark and it just rankled terribly, K will know hahahah and anyway i made up for it during july blocks and prelims wasn’t too bad i guess) and started thinking to myself why every year something bad has to happen on my birthday lol (: i hope next year isn’t like that
4) Where were you when 2005 began?
in DC’s house drinking champagne after rushing from the hospital and i remember the radio was on and an eagles song was playing just before the countdown
5) Who were you with?
denise, whom i never see throughout the year except for these momentous occasions
6) Where will you be when 2005 ends?
probably at some mambo party. LUCAS wanna go!?!? ask everyone along hahaha
7) Who will you be with when 2005 ends?
humhum i don’t really know probably a whole bunch of people (:
8) Did you keep your new years resolution of 2005?
oh yeah for the first time in 467458 years
9) Do you have a new years resolution for 2006?
continuing to stay unattached! ahahah after reading SSP i am feeling empowered as the stereotypical RGS girl! maybe i will burn all my bras soon. heh … ok whatever, actually considering the limited number of people in my social circle and their errant incompatibility with me i don’t think it’s a very hard resolution to keep
10) Did you fall in love in 2005?
nope! well i fell in love with random tv serials, but i don’t think that counts
11) If so who?
i am so glad not to be able to answer this question
12) If yes, do they know?
13) Are you still in love with them?
14) You regret it?
15) Did you breakup with anyone in 2005?
noooooooooo this is getting boring
16) Did you make any new friends in 2005?
well hrm not really but i rediscovered old friends
17) Who are your favorite new friends?
HRMZY. ‘new friends’ sounds like i don’t have ‘old friends’ anymore which is kinda gay when they’re actually all the same bunch of people boggle
18) What was your favorite month of 2005?
man this sounds stupid but probably november. june was pretty good cos england is #1 travel destination awww yeahhh (: er how about december? i have spent december absolutely nothing constructive
19) Did you travel abroad in 2005?
20) How many different countries did you travel to in 2005?
21) Did you lose anyone close to you in 2005?
22) Did you miss anybody in the past year?
yeah kinda. i miss andi! :( who is working her ass off in ST i hear hahahah
23) What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2005?
i have watched so few movies in 2005 and all of them were not worthy. probably lemony snicket even though it was horrifyingly mind-numbing but the company was good and i spent half the movie debating with M whether the girl in front of us was hot with HY emphatically interjecting “fuck no” every few seconds hahahahha
24) What was your favorite song from 2005?
stereophonics, dakota! RM introduced it to me! and even though it’s like an uber breakup song and everytime i hear it i can’t decide whether to bop to it or run off and cry in some little corner of my room hahahaha (: but it’s a great song to listen to on a roadtrip. i was looping it in the bus in england the whole way
25) What was your favorite album from 2005?
you got to be kidding me. i haven’t viewed music in albums in the longest time. i just download whatever songs i like and leave it at that (:
26) How many concerts did you see in 2005?
er, live, zero. but i’m going to take PL’s advice and maybe fly to melb when U2 is going! WHEEE!
27) Did you have a favorite concert in 2005?
28) Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2005?
well in the grand scheme of things not really but maybe i’ll bust the limit in the coming party days hohoho
29) Did you do a lot of drugs in 2005?
I AM CLEAN, YO
30) Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?
aside from watching 40 episodes of bleach back to back JUST BEFORE THE As, not really
31) What was the worst lie someone told you in 2005?
CONTRARY TO POPULAR BELIEF (stupid bryan hahahah) i don’t hold grudges!!!
32) Did you treat somebody badly in 2005?
heh probably i’m not the nicest person around I WISH SOME PEOPLE WOULD JUST DISAPPEAR
33) Did somebody treat you badly in 2005?
can’t really think of anyone. i’m in like my happiest zen karma whatever mood these days. ALL IS RIGHT WITH THE WORLD! I LOVE EVERYBODY (how contradictory from last statement)
34) How much money did you spend in 2005?
er, alot. most of it was done THIS MONTH. HAHHAHAH
35) What was your proudest moment of 2005?
seeing everyone laugh at our jokes in dramafeste OHYES what a great script haahha
36) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2005?
i think i’m too thick-skinned to be embarrassed. because i don’t remember anything
37) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2005 and change something, what would it be?
last year i said i’d study harder and get good grades. although good grades to me don’t mean what they do for everybody else. if you know me i’m probably the last person in the world who’ll be bothered if they don’t get 4As. i don’t need to have a perfect score, it’s just not a priority for me. i know i’m not in the top whatever percent of my cohort, but that doesn’t bother me either. so long as it gets me to where i want to go, i’m good. why take life so seriously? (ETA: now that i am more lucid, it’s probably just an excuse for not studying as hard as other people heh, but whatever i slacked throughout PSLE and Os and i still got here, so for As we’ll see though i really studied damn bloody hard zzz) — i digressed, didn’t i? the answer is nothing. HAHHAHA. no regrets remember?
38) What are your plans for 2006?
GET A JOB. GET A LIFE. GET SOME MONEY? TAKE IT EASY (: